Thursday, April 4, 2013

User-Friendly Interface

There are a number of online shopping sites out there. That is a fact. But then again, not all of them have them have the high quality of products and services that I am looking for. More so, there are quite a few that have the user-friendly interface that I need. One of which is Lazada. 
My online shopping site

Lazada is my go-to online shopping site. If there is something that I need or want, this is one of the first places I visit. Whether I am looking for new books, bags, clothes or home decors, this site has it all for me. It does not come as a wonder then that it has gained the moniker Philippines’ online shopping mall.

And as I mentioned earlier, this site has one of the most friendly user interfaces I have ever encountered in online shopping sites in the Philippines.

Neat and helpful categorization

This site has a very neat and helpful categorization. Every time I visit it, I am always impressed by how organized it is. Everything that a user or visitor needs is on the homepage—the links and all. Aside from the side bar of the major product categories, there are also special sections. Here are some of them for starters.



Top Sellers
 

For one, there is the top sellers section. As the name suggests, this is where I can find the top sellers of the website. This is regardless of their categories—electronic gadgets, computers, tablets, etc.

This is good for me since it gives me an idea as to what products are great gift choices. The fact is, I am usually at a loss when I buy gifts. So I need all the help I can get. A simple feature such as this is already a great aid since I know what is in and hot. 

Lazada specials
 
Another section is the Lazad Specials. Here, I can find the items which are offered at special rates and discounts only from Lazada . These perks are available exclusively to the site’s clients.

As you will see in the screen grab on the upper right, price slashes can go as high as more than half the price off. And mind you, the items on the Specials are actually in demand products and not surpluses. For me, this just goes to show how much the site values its customers.

More than the big cut on the prices, this site also offers freebies. Again, an example is shown in the screen grab whhere I can  get an additional item for free if I purchase a certain product. No need for special requirements.

Hot new products
 
Last but certainly not the least, there is also a special section for the new arrivals. Although I check the Lazada website quite frequently, there may be times when I miss out on the new items offered for sale.

When that happens, my first response is to go to this section. Through it, I get updated as to which are the new offerings from the site. Maybe there are some stuff there that would interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment