Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lazada: Quick and Easy Shopping


Whenever I am feeling too lazy to go to the mall, I go to the internet and do some online shopping. The fact is, I find this to be a much easier and more convenient way of getting the things that I want or need—whether it is for personal use or as a gift. And in this regard, one of the sites I frequent is www.lazada.com.ph.

My go-to place

Lazada Philippines has definitely become my go-to place for internet shopping. It has everything that I need. Whether I am looking for a new bag, dress or pair of shoes, I am sure I can find something here that would interest me. In fact, it seems to me that this is also the case with a number of online shoppers. Within just a year after the commencement of its operations in the Philippines, this site has already gained the moniker “Philippines’ online shopping mall”.

Besides that, another factor that got me hooked up to this site is the fact that it is very user-friendly, especially when compared with other online shopping sites. Just this morning, I had another chance to prove that. 

 Neat categorization of items
I was actually looking for a new dress. And since Lazada Philippines has tons of women’s clothing items for sale, some would think it would be a tough job to sort through all the choices. But the exact opposite is true. Looking for the perfect dress only took me a couple of minutes. The primary reason for this is the fact that the site employs a very neat categorization system.

As you will see in the screen grab on the right, all the products under fashion and accessories are neatly grouped according to several categories which makes it easier for me to find what I am looking for.

For instance, since I am looking for a new dress, I just had to go to the women’s clothing section. And there, all the dresses are placed under one group.



Sub-categories


 
My search is then further refined through the sub-categorization which can easily be found on the left side on the page. A screen grab is also shown on the left.

As you can see, the women’s clothing items are divided into jackets and coats, dresses, jeans, shorts, tops, etc. Then as for the dresses which are at the core of my search, the products are sub-divided into knee-length dresses, evening dresses, corporate dresses, maxi dresses, mini dresses and casual dresses.

With that, it was quick and easy to find what I was looking for. In fact, this neat categorization even encouraged me to look into other options. This is a good sign not just for the shoppers, but for Lazada Philippines as well.





Best sellers

Lastly, this site also has a special section for the best sellers within the category. This is very helpful to me since it gives me an idea as to which items would be a good buy. After all, they are not best sellers for nothing.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative post! Look smart wearing with men casual footwear at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete