Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reliable and Secured Online Shopping



The internet has definitely become a go-to place for those who need or want to buy something; hence, the prevalence of online shopping in different parts of the world, including the Philippines. Now, more and more shopping sites are coming out left and right. But of course, it is not safe to put your trust in just any other online shopping site. In my case, I have only a short list of sites that I buy from. And this includes www.lazada.com.ph.

Worthy of my trust

Time and again, Lazada Philippines has proven to me that it is worthy of my trust. Never have I encountered any problem with this site. This is true not only in terms of their products, but also for the services as well. Hence, it is not a surprise to me at all that within just a year of operation in the country, this site has already gained the moniker “Philippines’ online shopping mall”.

Indeed, this site is reliable in so many ways and on various levels. Here are some points to prove that.

Payment security

For one, there is security of payment in this site. Currently, there are three general payment methods available—cash on delivery, credit card, and 7-11. All of these provide security for clients like me in different ways. 

As for the cash on delivery, I am assured that the items I pay for will exchange hands. This is because payment will only be done upon delivery. Hence, I am spared from the one of the prevalent problems of other online shoppers which is paying for items that they did not receive at all. This is actually the work of scammers.

 For the credit card payment, the company ensures that all transactions are done through secured lines. An indicator of this is the padlock icon placed at the bottom of the screen during check out. An example is shown on the right. The company does not retain credit card information; much less leak it to third party groups.


Secured shopping lines and privacy policy

Lazada Philippines also assures its clientele that personal information is well encrypted using the highest standards of security in the e-commerce industry. It uses the standard Secure Socket Layers or SSL encryption to make sure that my personal information is not sold or rented to other companies or entities.

In fact, the site is PCI DSS certified. That means it has the best protection against cybercrimes like identity theft and hacking. It would take 40 years for even the most experienced hackers to break through the site security.

At the same time, only selected personnel are allowed access to my personal information.

FAQ section and customer service

Last but certainly not the least, Lazada Philippines has a comprehensive FAQ section and reliable customer service.

The FAQ section discusses all possible queries I may have—from the general topics to the specific ones. Even technical issues are included here. As for the customer service, there are highly competent representatives which are available 7 days a week to assist me in whatever concern I may have.

2 comments:

  1. lazada is a secure place to shop, so lets shops to lazada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lazada is the only online shopping website that I trust.

    ReplyDelete