Monday, April 1, 2013

Online Shopping for the Non-Techie

I was first introduced to the Lazada Philippines by my friend Irene. She knew that I was an avid online shopper and has made several online purchases over the course of a few years. Most of my previous purchases were transacted in several other sites such as ebay.ph and multiply.com, so having not heard about this website made me initially wary. With the constant hype and positive feedback given to me by my friend, I decided to give this website a try.

User-Friendly Site

One of the things my friend Irene told me was that the layout of the website was impressive. I thought she was just exaggerating a bit but when I finally entered the site, I was impressed myself. The layout was easy enough to go around in and looking for items I would potentially like to buy was easy to find as well. Since I needed to replenish my skincare and fragrance stash at home, adding items to my online cart was done in the speed of light.

When it was time to choose my payment options, I was surprised that they offer the Cash on Delivery option. Out of a whim, I clicked on this option, just to try it out. Soon after I was done with my online transaction, a friendly customer service representative of Lazada Philippines had called me on my mobile phone to confirm my purchase and other personal information I had typed in earlier. Not many online shopping sites offer this added customer service and I was really impressed that they had it. It eased my mind from thinking whether my transaction had entered into their system or not. For those who plan to make purchases at this website, please keep your mobile phones near you since they will definitely call to confirm your purchases.

Cash On Delivery Fan

At the website, it indicates that the delivery of packages usually takes 5 to 10 days to arrive. On the fifth day upon my purchase, my package of goodies finally arrived! I did not have to pay the delivery fee since the website had a free delivery available option which was really great. Since I had chosen the Cash on Delivery payment option, I simply paid for my purchases upon its arrival. This, in my opinion, is the best payment option for those who are concerned and wary of making purchases online. To ensure the safety of my package, they used LBC to deliver my items and even wrapped it in bubble wrap.

I will definitely make future purchases at Lazada Philippines. With the utterly friendly customer service representatives and the added services such as free delivery available, an impressive 14-day return policy and various payment options such as Cash on Delivery and Credit Card Payments, it is truly the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall.

1 comment: