Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flexible but Reliable Payment Methods


When it comes to online shopping, there are very few sites that I trust. Yes, I am very picky because I do not want to be one of those who were victimized either by sites with sub-standard products and services, or complete scammers. In this regard, I put my full trust in Lazada Philippines.

 
My online shopping site

Lazada Philippines is not the sole online shopping site I go to, but it is one of my favorites. And I believe a lot of other online shoppers in the Philippines feel the same way since this site has already been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. I even recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues. The truth is, there are a lot of things to discover and love about this site. Included herein are its flexible but reliable payment methods.

Payment method options
 
There are generally two ways by which customers can pay for the items we bought in Lazada Philippines—through credit/debit card, and via the cash on delivery method. Personally, I prefer the latter. But just the same, credit/debit card payment is also a welcome option for online shoppers.

Cash on Delivery
 
to pay for the items I bought after the latter has already been delivered to me. One convenience that I see here is that this method allows me to make an urgent purchase while allowing me to save up at the same time.

For instance, there are times when I just need or want to buy an item so badly but I do not have enough cash at hand. But the payday is just a day away. In this case, the cash on delivery payment method will be the best option since I can already place an order and have enough money just in time the following day.

Another convenience is the fact that I am assured that the items I pay for will safely reach my hands. That means I will not be paying for anything that I do not actually touch or see. This is unlike the case with other unfortunate shoppers who paid for items that never reached their hands.

Credit card and debit payment

Lastly, there is the credit/debit card payment method. Just as is true with the previous one, this method allows me to purchase items even if I do not have sufficient cash at hand; but provided that I have enough credits of course.

Payment via credit/debit cards is popular nowadays. It is very convenient, plus it allows me to order even a number of items as long as it is within my credit limit. Then essentially, I will just have to pay for it when by credit card bill is due.

Another thing that I highly commend about this payment method from Lazada Philippines is that the latter partnered with VISA and MasterCard. These are two of the biggest and most trusted names when it comes to credit card and debit card payments. This is true not just in the Philippines, but all over the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment