Thursday, April 11, 2013

Convenience of Payment

Convenience of payment is one of the reasons why I prefer online shopping over the traditional land-based shopping in malls and boutiques. But at the same time, I also make it a point to choose my sites well because the fact is, not all of them have the convenience I am looking for. One that does is www.lazada.com.ph



Convenient and flexible payment methods


Lazada Philippines has not one or two, but three general modes of payment—cash on delivery, credit/debit card, and 7-11 payment. This is definitely way more than what other online shopping sites have to offer. No wonder it is dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. The usual would just be credit card payment.

This is also one of the main factors why I stick to this site. With more payment method options available, I am given more leeway to choose which method will be more suited to my needs and present circumstances. Let me expound on my personal favorites.

Cash on delivery

Since I do not own a credit card, my preferred method of payment is the cash on delivery. This is also true for my family and friends who patronize the site as well. As the name suggests, payment will be done upon the delivery of the package.

This is good for a number of reasons. For one, it gives me just a little more time to save up for an item I ordered. This is especially useful when I need to make an urgent purchase and the payday is a day away.

Another good thing about this is that it gives me the assurance that every item I pay for will reach my hands. Hence, it is a fool-proof way of staying away from scammers and frauds.

7-11 payment

Still another method I use is the 7-11 payment. Here, I can pay for the items I ordered in the Lazada.com.ph website through any 7-11 convenience store, as long as I do so within the time limit. This is very convenient for me since there is a 7-11 right outside my office.

At the same time, 7-11 stores are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Hence, I do not need to rush out of the office or take a trip to the bank and miss meals during my breaks just to pay for an item I ordered. I can just pay whenever it is convenient for me.

Debit card

Last but certainly not the least is the debit card payment. Here, I can pay for the items I ordered through my bank account. This is a good alternative to the credit card payment. In fact, I have been using my debit card even for land-based shopping.

Aside from the convenience, another good thing about debit card payment with Lazada is that the latter honors payment from a long list of banks. Included herein are the major banks like BPI and BDO. I actually have accounts in both of them. So if I have insufficient balance in one account, I can just use the other for payment. It is that easy.

Lazada Philippines Commercial:



No comments:

Post a Comment