Monday, June 10, 2013

Why I Want to Work for Lazada Philippines

The last time I was on the market for a new job, I checked to see if there were any job openings in Lazada Philippines that I might qualify for. Sadly, there weren’t any. The reason why the idea of working for this company appeals to me is because I’m a huuuuge fan of the shopping site and the thought of working for them is just beyond thrilling. For many months, it has become a habit for me to stalk the site almost daily; it has become very therapeutic for me because I no longer have to cut my work and rest time by going to malls. I manage to feed my need for window-shopping without wasting too much time and that’s always a good thing.

If you haven’t seen their super cute and fun shopping site then you are missing out. Its magazine-like lay out is easy on the eyes and guarantees you will see the best deals they have for the day. They have also portions highlighting Editor’s Pick and Lazada Specials. More often than not, browsing through this shopping site not only makes me happy, it makes me feel as if I’m leafing through my favorite magazine/catalogue. What’s even better is that there are various categories posted so you will have an easier time looking for what you need. In total, there are 14 categories: Lazada High Street, Mobile & Tablets, Computers & Laptops, Consumer Electronics, Cameras, Health & Beauty, Home and Living, Home Appliances, Toys & Babies, Fashion & Accessories, Watches, Travel & Luggage, Sports, Books, Music & Movies. All theseplus the customary search engine on the site should be more than enough help to enable us to quickly find what we are looking for.Obviously, they want us to experience the most convenient and hassle-free way of shopping online.
Among the thousands of merchandise for sale on the site, I am especially drawn to the gadgets and electronics sections. In my opinion, Lazada Philippines boasts of the best selection of gadgets and electronics online. You have to admit that not a lot of sites carry gadgets and electronics because it can be tricky purchasing these kinds of items without testing them first. So the ever resourceful folks behind this site managed to come up with a 7-day warranty on top of the product warranty allowing consumers to return or exchange a product as they see fit with no questions asked. They offer free delivery too and 0% installment payment scheme through BDO. Now, buying these big-ticket items won’t put such a big dent on the pocket because we can opt to pay by installment. How many shopping sites can offer to do that?

Having said all these, is it still any wonder why I’m itching to work for such a wonderful company? I bet their working culture is just as fun and flexible as their shopping site. As you know, when you’ve got an excellent team working for you, things will easily fall into place just like in the case of the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall. Now, excuse me as I check their site again for any available jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Lazada Labor Day also offers frequent sales and discount offers for shoppers to reduce their budget burden.

    ReplyDelete