Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Great Payment Options for My Convenience

For so long, I had wanted to try online shopping mainly because of its convenience. Imagine, I don’t need to leave my home and yet I can shop and get the items and gadgets that I want. Just by browsing the pages of Lazada Online Mall, I will surely find what I am looking for. There are choices for gadgets, clothing or fashion, accessories, electronics and even big items like home appliances. Basically, I will find that I need for my home and even for work from the convenience of wherever  I am!






Great Payment Options

But another great thing that I really love about shopping at Lazada are the payment options that they offer. Like most other online shopping sites, you can pay using a credit card,  but there is one small problem. I don’t have a Visa or a Mastercard under my name. I know that most online shopping sites only accept credit card as a form of payment and this is quite a hassle especially if I will be shopping at Amazon or other U.S. based online shopping sites. 

Good thing, major banks in the Philippines came up with a reloadable Mastercard specifically for online shopping. This saves me the trouble and effort of applying for a credit card. All I need is to add funds or deposit the amount that I need to pay my purchases at Lazada Philippines and enter my card details and other information like the shipping address. I can also use my debit card since some banks allow the use of debit cards for online shopping there.

Aside from the credit or reloadable Mastercard, I can also use a PayPal account to pay my online purchases at Lazada. For those who do not know, opening a PayPal account is quick and easy. All you need is to have paypal balance and you can click on as many items as you would want to purchase that day.

If you are not a fan of paypal, another payment option that I find most convenient is payment through the Cash on Delivery option.
Enjoying the Convenience of COD

Before, online shopping sites only accepted credit and debit card payments. However, Lazada Philippines is well aware that there are lots of clients, like me, who don’t have one. Perhaps, it is also for the same reason that  they offered COD as an option. And true enough, COD is the most convenient way to pay for my purchases since I don’t have to worry about getting a credit card first. 

Other online shoppers at the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall can also opt to use COD to pay for their purchases. So, whether you are shopping for household items, clothing, shoes, accessories and bags, electronics and gadgets, home decors and home appliances, you will find  enjoy looking at the items at Lazada Philippines. Best of all, you wouldn’t have a hard time paying for your purchases.

Lastly, apart from enjoying different payment options, there is free shipping available for items within the minimum amount of 1,000 pesos. If your purchases  is below the minimum amount, a small and affordable delivery fee will apply for Metro Manila deliveries and also provincial deliveries.  So shop at Lazada Philippines today and enjoy the convenience of these multiple modes of payment!






1 comment:

  1. They're good when you choose COD, but using credit card i dont know based on a very irritating experience. They dont have paypal account too as they claimed, according to one of their agent.

    ReplyDelete