Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lazada Philippines: The Best among the Rest

The success of Lazada Philippines didn’t come as a surprise to me. The first time I shopped at this wonderful web-store, I knew they were going to make it really big. I was one of the lucky few who were able to know of its existence early on as I have a friend who works for them. Even at that early stage of their operations, I couldn’t find a single thing to complain about. Of course, I have told my friend what my first impression was of their company. I told her I found the site very professional-looking without being all serious and intimidating. She said they have invested money  and have gone to great lengths just to come up with the most enticing lay out for their web-store knowing that it will be their customers’ first point of interaction. She also said that they have built a team of highly experienced and efficient staff with the aim of complementing and providing good support to their exceptional core team.
Aside from my flawless transactions with the site, it dawned on me that what really makes the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall stand out is the fact that they have a really good team that tirelessly work on coming up with improvements while keeping tuned in to the needs and wants of their customers. After all, the right people are a company’s best asset. My friend said that their office is always buzzing with energy and almost everyone is always running around busy doing about a hundred things all at the same time. They have got a very dynamic and forward-thinking team and it shows from their progressive approach to shopping policies, fun promos, too-cool-for-school marketing style down to their magazine-like newsletters.
Below are the reasons why Lazada Philippines is my top pick among the many online shops I know of:
  1.       They have got the most user-friendly and fuss-free shopping site I have ever encountered. Everything is available at the tip of your fingertips. All the information you need is posted for everyone to see.
   2.       They carry the best local and international brands plus a few hard-to-find ones you rarely see in the malls.
   3.       They regularly hold sale events allowing us to get our hands on really good deals
   4.       They have a very diverse product selection making it a true blue one-stop shop.
   5.       Their customer service ROCKS!
   6.       You can change your mind about your purchases and still be able to return it so long as it is within seven days!
   7.       They have free delivery available for purchases worth PHP 1000 and up!
   8.       0% installment is available to BDO card holders!
   9.       No credit card? Not a problem because you can opt for their Cash On Delivery payment method.
  10.   They give out a PHP 250 worth of voucher just by simply signing up for an account with them!
Take my word for it, they are really the best web-store the Philippines has seen. If you haven’t signed up and shop here yet, do it stat for you to experience the difference!


Photo credits:

http://www.whichbetter.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/online_shopping.jpg?fc2c5a

No comments:

Post a Comment