Wednesday, June 12, 2013

There’s Something for Everyone at Lazada Philippines

I find the nature of online shopping very addictive. The very idea of ogling and buying things without leaving the house is the number one advantage of online shopping. It doesn’t matter if you are in your jammies or rattiest house clothes, haven’t brushed your teeth yet or combed your hair, you can still shop to your heart’s content! It is very democratic in that sense, don’t you agree? What I don’t find democratic is that most of these online stores only offer credit card payments promptly excluding folks without credit cards from joining in on the fun. Plus, some are just plain skeptical of paying for things online using their cards and I have to admit it can be quite scary especially if the site is not secure. With Lazada Online Shop, all these worries can be put to rest for they offer the most versatile payment options you would be hard press to find in other online stores. No wonder, they are considered a leader in the online shopping industry. They make it possible to find ways to create a bigger and stronger clientele.

They have a total of three payment options: credit card, Cash On Delivery, and Dragon Pay (online banking or over-the-counter payment). I usually go by their credit card option as I prefer to wrap up my online shopping in one go. Their site is as secure as you can hope to be so you can take it easy knowing there is no threat to your card’s safety. I also happen to very much like their Cash On Delivery option because with this, you are guaranteed delivery of the item before you need to fork over the money for payment. To say that it is fool-proof is an understatement. I have tried this myself a couple of times and it never disappointed me. I remember one incident when I opted for COD and I had to have my shopping loot delivered to my office because no one would be home all week except me thus nobody would be available to receive the items at home for me. With Dragon Pay, you get to choose between doing online banking or over-the-counter payment. Online banking payment is easy and with the site’s extreme measures to ensure secure and safe transactions, you can’t go wrong with this. However, if you choose to go the slightly long route of paying, you can do over-the-counter payments. You’d be surprised at the number of establishments where you can pay. There’s LBC, SM Business Centers, various local banks, 7-11 branches and even pawnshops. Given the ubiquitous presence of some of these establishments, paying over the counter can be such a breeze too. 

It is really evident how they have carefully thought things through when it comes to offering the best possible payment methods to us. With Lazada Philippines, it is impossible not to find a payment option that suits you best. To say that they have spoilt us for choice in almost every aspect of online shopping is truly the understatement of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment