Monday, June 3, 2013

Putting Out All the Stops for the Most Amazing Online Shopping Experience Ever

Have you shopped at Lazada Philippines? Chances are you have already heard of it due to its popularity, good reputation and strong social media presence. Go check their Facebook page and be amazed at the number of likes they have amassed in such a short period of time.  To date, they have already garnered close to a million likes!  While they have been getting their share of both positive and negative reviews, I choose to look at the many positive things thy have brought on the table. 

It’s a Mall World After All…

If you think malls only exist in the real, physical world, think again. The Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall is truly a virtual sight to behold! The many, many products and brands on offer make them really stand out from the e-tail competition. Theirs is an honest-to-goodness one stop shop filled with fashion finds for the ladies, gents, kids and babies, items for the home, gadgets, appliances, baby stuff and any other items in between. Don’t even get me started on the whole experience of shopping at Lazada Philippines. It’s nothing short of awesome – totally fuss-free and fantastic.  My virtual shopping trips with them have always exceeded my already high expectations. The site is easy peasy to navigate. You can take your time poring over the product line up of the shopping categories that interest you. With me, I always gravitate towards Fashion Accessories, Home and Living and Lazada High Street sections. Just between you and me, I could completely lose myself for hours on end just stalking the stuff I plan/dream to buy. It helps that they make use of punchy colors and clean-looking graphics so the site is totally easy on the eyes. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but I find that some of the products they carry are priced cheaper compared to its prices in the physical stores. 

Always Finding Ways to Satisfy and Delight Shoppers



When it comes to the condition of the products they stock especially the electronics and appliances, I have my 100% trust in it. They only deal with manufacturers or official distributors, no hanky-panky underground stuff. Some products even carry a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty! On the site’s end, all purchases are covered by a 7-day Return Policy allowing you to return/exchange an item within the said period no questions asked. And the last time I checked, they started offering special rates for corporate and bulk orders. How thoughtful and innovative of them, don’t you think? To inquire about corporate and bulk orders, just fill out a short online form found in their page and a Client Manager will get back to you within 24 hours. That’s another great thing with them; all the important details are posted on their site and if you need further assistance, just reach out to their customer service team who are available Mondays to Fridays and even on holidays.

Ready, Get Set, Shop!
Again, I will throw the same question I asked earlier: Have you shopped at Lazada Philippines? Because if you haven’t yet, it’s time you do it now or at least seriously consider it. It saves you time, effort and money, gives you the best deals in town and provides an amazing customer service and after-sale support. They have all the elements to reign supreme in the local e–commerce industry. There is no reason you should pass up the chance to experience all the good things they offer

No comments:

Post a Comment