Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lazada Philippines’ Deep Local E-Commerce Impact

Online shopping isn’t very much integrated into our lifestyle and culture the way it is with other countries. Maybe it is because we see shopping as a social activity and a way to bond with friends and family. While I think it’s great, I also happen to like the conveniences online shopping brings. After all, not all of us have the luxury of time to always go out to buy things or scour the malls for good finds. For me, I find online shopping a much better fit for the kind of busy lifestyle I lead. I like that I finally don’t have to cram in last-minute shopping trips because Lazada Philippines is open 24/7. That alone is a cause for celebration! We never had this kind of shopping site that resembles a mall or department store. Before this, we had to make do with the makeshift online stores in social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and, prior to its demise, Multiply.com. Well, we also have eBay Philippines that never really took off and sulit.com.ph but both are more of a virtual space that allows one to conduct buy-and-sell transactions.           

Online Shopping Convert

Admittedly, I was never too keen on the idea of shopping online until I came across this site. Sure, I would do it from time to time but I would still trek to the mall for some live shopping experience. Plus, I never liked using my credit cards for online purchases because I have this irrational fear of becoming a victim of cyber crime. I just feel it’s too dangerous out there in the cyber world to entrust to them my precious credit card details. I’m just paranoid that way. But when I saw what this fabulous shopping site had to offer, I just went crazy over heels in love with it. Not only do they have a hodge-podge of stuff for sale, they are also a great source of original items ranging from laptops, tablets, fashion stuff, cosmetics, baby things, books, and movies. The items are sourced from official dealers and manufacturers. They also carry a host of really affordable items that would surely earn the approval of budget-conscious shoppers.

Fair Return Policy

I was also smitten with the fact that they have a fantastic policy regarding product returns. Whatever the reason is for you to ask for refund or replacement, you may do so without going through a rigorous process. I’m sure a lot of us would appreciate that given how a lot of businesses don’t implement such lenient return policies. Just keep in mind that you must report any issues or whatsoever with your purchases within 7 days and it should be sent back in unworn/unused condition with complete tags and original packaging.

Bridging the Gap

It is wonderful to know we now have access to a shopping site that fills a big gap in the local online retail market. It does so much good to our economy because not only does it provide jobs, it also encourages us to spend more, making the economy stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment