Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lazada Philippines: You Don’t Need High End Malls When You Have the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall

I consider myself to be a true blue shopaholic. Most of the high end fashion shops and first class boutiques in Makati and Alabang know me by first name because of how frequent I splurge there. I thought I had it figured out and knew all the best deals in town but when my shopping sister Samantha told me that I’m missing out on a lot by not checking out Lazada Philippines, I got really curious. I admit I had a lot of reservations about online shopping. I tried to buy a juicy handbag once and got scammed out of my money so I thought to myself, “what's the difference between that and Lazada Philippines?”. When my friend showed me all the goodies she had bought from Lazada and how much she got it for, I was convinced to give it a shot.
I was really excited when I clicked on the website because of the array of products that were on display as offers for the day. It got me to register for an account real quick and was I even more ecstatic when I got my account up and working- they had so much more to offer and the range of products were just diverse. I didn’t have to stick to clothes shopping here; I could buy gadgets, household essentials and even shoes! I wanted to kick myself silly after seeing all that they had to offer because I couldn’t believe it took me this look to get plugged in on the amazing deals and stuff from this online shopping mall!

An Amazing Shopping Experience

I wanted everyone to know just how perfect my shopping experience was with Lazada Philippines as well as the convenience of finding my favorite designer brands with a few key strokes. Browsing the website is really fairly easy, I don’t consider myself to be an internet wizard but I had no problems finding the products that I wanted purchase. All of their merchandise were laid out in a pleasing manner and each page would highlight the visuals with vibrant aesthetics to really capture your shopping momentum.

Being a designer lover the first thing that I did was go on the search tab and look for one of my favorite tabs, Maldita. I was excited because they have an entire brand section devoted to it and had some of the most recent clothing line on sale! So I bought the BaziaV-Neck Dress that I saw at the mall the other week at a lower price and that for me was just the icing on the cake!

I love Maldita products because they fit women with real curves and have flattering silhouettes that are just elegant and really pretty. The particular Item I bought was a mini-dress made from Satin, with a low V back and a gathered waist. It’s going to be fabulous when I wear it on a date for sure.

To complete my look I decided to make another purchase- a handbag that would accentuate the silhouette of my dress and add a touch of elegance making it the perfect evening ensemble. It wasn’t hard to find the right bag, I immediately found a great steal with their Fides Frederica Handbag which was a croc embossed cowhide leather handbag with a golden flap exterior that was accentuated with this adorable pad lock for its design.

When my items were delivered at my home I was really satisfied with how Lazada Philippines took care of the goods. They were delicately wrapped and the delivery service was polite and attentive. I really want to thank my friend for showing me a world of new possibilities with Lazada Philippines. I can’t wait to buy more stuff and enjoy their outstanding customer service. I will recommend  this company to anyone who enjoys shopping as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment