Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reasons Why Online Shopping at Lazada Philippines is a Great Experience


If somebody’s going to ask you, “What are the things that you look for in an online shopping company?” Well, your answer might be the same as mine and that is – good business feedback from its clients or customers; wide range of selection wherein you can find almost anything that you fancy; or items that you have your eyes on; secured site wherein your information especially your payment information are kept confidential and lastly, great payment options. Luckily, all that I am looking for can be found in one place - Lazada Philippines.

The Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall is home to a wide range of choices from books, knickknacks, accessories, shoes, bags, fashionable clothing, home decors and accessories, home appliance, electronics, gadgets and many more. And for an online shopping site, having a wide range of choices is an advantage since I don’t need to go to another site simply to buy shoes and go back to the old site for clothes. At Lazada Philippines, you have different choices from well known manufacturers or brand names. This ensures that you are not only treated to an array of quality choices but the price range also varies depending on how much you are willing to spend. 

Shopping at Lazada Philippines is also a great shopping experience since aside from having different choices, the company also ensures that I will have a great shopping day. The site offers year-round sales, promos and discounts that are hard to ignore. Yet unlike mall sales where you have to endure traffic, parking hassles and other extra expenses;  shopping for sale items is way easy and convenient. I don’t have to endure shoving, pushing and queuing in long lines since all it takes is a simple click of the mouse to go from one page onto the next. 
Once I selected the items that I want to buy, the website offers different payment options like the use of credit card or debit card to pay my purchases. Alternatively, I can also pay via Cash on Delivery or COD. When I pay using my credit card issued by Banco De Oro, I also get additional perks and savings since there are zero% interest rates or discount for purchases for a threshold of say, 3,000 pesos or up. 

Great Customer Service for Your Convenience     

As mentioned earlier, one of the things that I am looking for an online shopping site is the customer satisfaction. For me this is one factor that really builds customer loyalty. To put it simply, a happy customer will most likely want to do business with you over and over. So, I researched and read the feedback from  Lazada Philippines’ previous clients and based on the comments I happened to chance upon online,  shopping at Lazada is a great experience.

I can also enjoy free shipping available for my purchases worth 1,000 and above. Best of all, the items are delivered on time every time by Lazada. For me, this makes them a truly great site to shop at. More importantly, after several transactions, I can safely say that Lazada Philippines is a company that can be trusted and relied upon by the shopping public. In this day and age when online scammers about, I am pleased to find one that I can trust. Way to go Lazada!

1 comment: