Monday, June 17, 2013

My Hard-Earned Income Will Go a Long Way at Lazada Philippines


I can cite more than three reasons why I enjoy shopping at Lazada Philippines yet I will be sticking to the three reasons, which I find really appealing and I am pretty sure that you will also agree. My foremost reason is the price, and I am sure nobody would say that it the least of their concerns. In this belt-tightening times, when a budget of this much should be able buy such and such, stretching your few thousand pesos will go a long way.  This is why a discount or promo  promising a few percentage off would mean so much. Good thing, the leading online shopping website offers year-round sales, promos and discounts, which clearly appeal to shoppers like me.

My friends have told me before that I am too thrifty for my own good. But honestly, I am just a wise buyer. I want to make sure that I am getting my money’s worth especially since I know how hard it is to earn a living. So, a few pesos of savings - may it be close to a hundred or higher – will add up to a substantial amount in the end. This is why I am so happy when  I found that my hard earned cash will buy quality yet affordable items at Lazada Philippines.

Tie-up with Credit Card Companies and Other Perks
    
Aside from the discounts and promos, another great thing when doing online shopping at Lazada Philippines is the convenience in its payment options. The online shopping company has tie ups with well-known banking institutions in the Philippines. This means that I can shop using my credit card issued by Banco De Oro and enjoy zero % interest for three months while there are offerings of 10% discount when I buy items worth 3,000 pesos and above and use my Mastercard for payment. If I don’t want to use my credit card, I can always opt for Cash on Delivery or COD mode of payment since my residence is in the area where COD was covered.

I can Enjoy Free Shipping Anywhere I am

Isn’t it great to buy online and just wait for a few days for your products to be delivered right at your home? Yes, it is great and convenient too. Over the last few months that I have been shopping online at Lazada Philippines, I never encountered late deliveries. In fact, most of the items I have purchased were delivered even before the prescribed five-day delivery time was over. In one instance, I received my purchases in only three days. When I had to go to an extended work/pleasure trip to Boracay and needed to stay there for more than a month, the delivery of my purchases in the province was faster than I expected. Supposedly, it should taken me 10 days to receive my purchases, but the bag that I had ordered arrived on the sixth day. You could imagine how surprised and pleased I was!

Your online shopping experience at the Philippines’ Online Shopping mall surely be as pleasant or even better than mine. I suggest you frequently look at lazada.com.ph and check out their new offerings from time to time. Even spendthrifts like me are now willing to shell out hard-earned cash for this kind of value!


No comments:

Post a Comment