Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Want Speedy Delivery? Go for Lazada Philippines!


I first heard about the online shopping mall Lazada Philippines from my sister Jenny. She was carting around this really cool tote bag when I couldn’t help myself but ask her where she bought it. She told me it was from this new shopping website, Lazada Philippines and she didn’t go through any hassle getting the product after paying for it. That same night I decided to check out the site and do some shopping myself!

I’m really an enthusiast when it comes to online shopping. I love purchasing from online merchants and bidding on items so when I found out that there was now an online mall that carried a lot of my favorite brands, it was just too good to pass up. I couldn’t help myself from wanting to splurge after completing the registration on the Lazada website. I knew it was going to be a magical shopping experience!

At first glance you can already see the amazing number of items they carry. Its easy for companies to say that they are a shopping mall but Lazada Philippines lives up to its connotation because you can find products from affordable household appliances to haute couture. At this point I was excited to see if they carried my favorite leather goods brand. I was just a few clicks away from pure shopping delight.

I wanted to make this purchase utterly special since It was my first time buying something from the Lazada website. I knew exactly what I wanted and I was dying to find out if they carried it. With crossed fingers I started to search their bag section for any Celine Items.

This is what I bought from the site- The Celine Satchel Bag with side pockets in Rust leather silhouette! I feel like a teenager all excited just thinking about it. It’s exactly what I was hoping to find and I’m really glad that Lazada Philippines didn’t disappoint.


I was really elated to finish my purchase and what I thought was something that couldn’t get better actually did- thanks to some of the options that Lazada Philippines provided as I began to check out. I was so happy to find out that they offered free shipping for the product and that my area qualified for it. I was really like, OMGEE! Free shipping! This was the first time that I had encountered free shipping in the Philippines so that really made a difference.


If you think that was the end of the extravaganza, you are mistaken (as was I)! They offered a payment option that I had never encountered in my history of online shopping- Cash on Delivery! I had to blink twice to make sure that I wasn’t hallucinating at first. It was positively scandalous! This was an option that was a first for me and I was going to be a sore loser if I didn’t try it. So I made all the necessary checkout protocols and selected the COD option. Now what was left was to patiently wait and see if my bag would actually show up. I distinctly remembered that I was expected to get my purchase in five days and you know what? After the 2nd day I got my bag!! My bag was in pristine condition. I couldn’t help but enjoy the new leather smell.
With my amazing experience shopping at Lazada Philippines I am more than happy to recommend it to anyone who wants a reliable and fabulous shopping day. See you there shoppers!


2 comments:

  1. Great experience!
    If you don't mind, where do you live?
    I just want to know how long it takes the order to be delivered. Especially outside Metro Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me 5 days to receive my order, I'm from Benguet.

    ReplyDelete