Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lazada: Online Shopping is More Fun in the Philippines

Before online shopping hit mainstream, I was already doing it. I love the fact that I can shop from halfway across the globe. Back then, the good online shops were mostly based overseas. What I don’t love are the exorbitant delivery and handling fees and limited items I could buy due to shipping issues. I remember wishing many times for the Philippines to have a one-stop shop site kind of like how the US has amazon.com. Well, what do you know, years of wishing and waiting finally paid off as we know have Lazada Philippines

Undeniably Hooked!

Before I discovered this gem of a website, I would order from online shops abroad and would often times settle for cute finds sold by individuals on social networking sites. It wasn't exactly my dream scenario but I had to make do with what's available for me. Now, I only frequent the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall and it has become my favorite online shopping hunt. With their great customer service, reasonable prices, year-round sales and promos with enormous selection of products, it is not hard to see why. I have already bookmarked the page and would often check it out just to "window shop". I really just can’t help myself! It’s like a dream come true for me to finally have something like this in the country. I am especially thrilled that they also have free delivery available to a number of shipping addresses in the country making the whole online shopping gig easier on the pocket and much more convenient. What is also great is they deliver on time too! Most of the sellers and online shops I have encountered miss on the opportunity to have repeat customers and build trust and rapport because they lack good customer service and they don’t deliver what is promised.



With Lazada Philippines, they worked on these missed opportunities and greatly turned it to their advantage. I have to say, it is really paying off. Every time I shop with them, I always feel taken care of and assured that everything is under control. And should there come a time when an order gets botched up, I fully trust that they will be able to sort it out for me. That is how much faith I have in them.

A Standout in All Aspects

The kind of professionalism they show is very rare to see in other shopping sites. I mean, they are putting a whole new spin on online shopping. Theirs is the kind of service that should be imitated. Gone are the days when you have to do a thousand follow ups just to make sure your order has been accepted/processed/dispatched. They are so amazingly efficient. One look at their website and you are sure to be amazed that something as good as this is finally here.

It is truly fantastic that we can now enjoy online shopping the way Americans do. Lazada Philippines is sure to give the other international shopping websites a run for their money. Now, we no longer have to resort to these sites based abroad just to experience excellent service.

1 comment:

  1. nice it is good for the customer. it easy way to shipping the products to the customer. thanks for information i will help my friends to buy something products thru internet.
    Granton World Ph

    ReplyDelete