Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lazada Philippines Takes Shoppers to Greater Heights


I've come to regard Lazada Philippines as the best shopping site in the Philippines. In my years of scouring the internet for good buys, I have come across all types of sellers/companies. While quite a lot of my online transactions satisfied me, a few bad apples were inevitably thrown into the mix leaving me with less than desirable online shopping experience. Also, most of the really reliable ones are based overseas. I've really always wondered what's up with that. I mean, I know I wasn't the only one hankering for a local shopping site that's professionally maintained and reliable. Here, we usually get our online shopping fix by checking Multiply sites and Facebook fan pages. While there is really nothing wrong with that, you have to admit it lacks professional vibe and organization. And most of these online stores maintained through social networking sites fall under the underground economy category. It simply means they're not officially registered and, therefore, are not remitting taxes to the government. So any complaints about them, you'll have to deal with on your own.

Fun Surprises Await Shoppers

Imagine my delight when I came across The Philippines' Online Shopping Mall through a friend. My curiosity was instantly piqued so off I went to check it and what a shopping site it was. I was bowled over with what I saw. It's really like a mall that can take care of all my shopping needs pronto. It houses different brands and different product categories so you're really spoiled for choice. I have to say this is the first of its kind in the country. Sure, there are a few sites similar to Lazada Philippines but they've got a few tricks up their sleeves that I have yet to see from others. And that's what makes them shine even brighter, in my opinion.

First, they've got our backs in case the product we get is defective or is simply not up to our standards. How so? By offering the very popular 7-Day Return Policy. This just means that we have the option to return an item for whatever reason with no questions asked. And that's really good news for us, Filipino shoppers.

Second, free delivery is available to a lot of shipping points nationwide. So the money you save on delivery fees can easily be set aside for another purchase or whatever. Best of all, there is no minimum spend needed to avail of it.

Third, their customer service is really good. They make sure someone is always available to deal with our concerns regarding the products, company policies and even site glitches. They're staffed even on holidays and weekends so we can be sure to have someone pick up the phone or answer our emails.


 
Good for the Economy!

I have to say that the local e-commerce industry is a lot better now that Lazada Philippines is in the market. Their decision alone to invest in our country is already a big deal as that can only mean they have confidence in our economy's performance. It also means more jobs for us. And if you think about it, the more we shop, the more income the site will earn and the higher their taxes will be which they'll have to remit to the government. Isn't it amazing to know how something as inconsequential as shopping can actually have a positive impact on the economy?

No comments:

Post a Comment