Monday, May 13, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Ready, Get Set, and Pay!



Online shopping is the way to go if you are the type who doesn’t really look forward to spending countless hours trapped inside a crowded mall to shop. Sure, it can be argued that some things are best done in person but shopping need not be one of those especially since Lazada Philippines is now here for us to take advantage of.

I was extremely happy to have discovered this site. Shopping through them saves me so much time and effort! I no longer need to get dolled up just to go to the mall. There is no need to peel myself off from my bed just to get my retail fix. Heck, I can even shop while inside the bathroom! That’s how convenient online shopping is.

Another thing I like the most about online shopping is that I don’t always need to have cash on hand to pay up for my purchases. I’m heavily dependent on my credit and debit cards and online banking is heaven-sent for me. I just don’t like to waste too much of my time lining up in ATMs or banks just to get or deposit money. 

Speaking of money, before I made my first purchase at the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall, I made sure to check what their payment options are. I discovered they do credit card payments, over-the-counter and online banking transactions, and Cash on Delivery.  



Among the three, credit card option is the most commonly used payment method. It’s really a no-brainer because you just simply have to put in your card details and you’re done. What I like about this site is that they make use of the standard SSL encryption making sure your card is protected from fraud each and every time you use it to pay for your shopping. 

Next up is Dragon Pay method which allows you to pay either through online banking or over-the-counter.  The beauty of going the online banking route is that it’s virtually the same as when you pay via credit card. Both are easy and practical. With the over-the-counter option, payments can be made at SM business centers, partner local banks, 7-eleven stores and remittance centers. 

The last payment alternative has got to be my favorite among the lot. Lazada Philippines is so ahead of the game that they came up with the Cash on Delivery option. As the name implies, you only hand over your payment once goods are delivered. Are they geniuses or what?! Now, people who don’t have credit cards are no longer alienated and can join in on the fun.  I don’t know of any other site that offers this type of payment transaction. If there are any, I’m sure they just got the idea from them.
Next time you’re up for a little bit of shopping, don’t think twice about trying out Lazada Philippines. They’ve really got the most fuss-free payment options and the most wonderful product selections that will sure to wake up the inner shopaholic in every one of us.




Image Source:
http://anilafaruk.blogspot.com/2013/01/online-shopping-is-fun.html
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/media/catalog/product/cache/9/image/468x300/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/cash_on_delivery_2_1.png

1 comment:

  1. Lazada also has this new BDO credit card installments... I'm still planning whether to choose that or just earn some more and use cash on delivery...

    ReplyDelete