Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Breaking New Ground in the Online Shopping Industry


There is nothing that I love more than going home after the end of a long and tiring day, getting myself a cup of steaming coffee and sit in front of the computer and start hooking up on the internet to do some serious shopping.

Yes, I am a self-confessed shopping addict but I guess I have mellowed through the years considering that I no longer find going to the mall and joining fellow shopaholics in the search for new and good deals. That is why I am so thankful to modern technology because we now have the internet and that its evolution led to the booming e-commerce industry, one of which is online shopping. The first time I tried it, I felt like a girl who discovered that her room has a secret tunnel straight to the nearest shopping mall! I was that thrilled especially when I discovered Lazada Philippines.

 Please note that although I am a shopaholic, I still have my standards as I just don’t shop in any shopping website. I want to make sure that the site that I am in is actually one of the leaders in the industry and truly knows what online shopping is all about. This is what Lazada Philippines is all about; in fact it has sent online shopping to a whole new different level.

How is this so, you might ask. Well for one, I may be a bit nerdy but I did my research as to what kind of company the said online shopping site is. Of course, I have to make sure that the site could actually deliver the items that I am ordering and that it is not just a scam of some sort. I learned that Lazada Philippines is serving more than 600 million consumers from different parts of Asia, not just the Philippines. The implication of this alone is not rocket science as everybody can figure out that it is actually a legitimate company. 


Second of all, Lazada Philippines has tons of items that you can purchase! I am not exaggerating here; in fact the first time I visited the site I was literally drooling because I didn’t know that I have so many things that I needed (of course prior to logging on I only have about two items in mind, but then who knows I might just be forgetful). The only way to describe it is how it company brands it, that is “The Philippines Online Shopping Mall” or “the online marketplace”. I have gone through other online shopping sites and none of those I checked out offer such variety of items.

There are other amazing things that make this online shopping website a cut above the rest such their free delivery available scheme, numerous payment options that will suit everyone’s needs, product guarantee through a 7-day product return, among others. I will not be surprised if the e-commerce industry sustains its edge among other businesses because of online shopping alone, and large part of that should be credited to Lazada Philippines.





Image Source:


http://www.checkcity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/shopping-online.jpg
http://www.onlinecouponsinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/online_shopping_mall1.jpg




 

1 comment: