Monday, May 27, 2013

Lazada Online Shop: Simply Shoppaholic!

Lazada Philippines really bring out the best in me when it comes to my shopping habits. I still can’t believe I made one of the best purchases of my life online, I bought this really cool Ipad 4 from Lazada Philippines and I got it at a drop down price of P29,990. I was so excited when I pressed that purchase button! Finally I have my iPad 4 and all I have to do is sit back, relax and wait for the delivery to arrive at my doorstep! Isn’t it fabulous?

Now, you might have some objections or are probably scratching your head as to why I would put down that much money on an online purchase. You would probably argue that its safer and more reliable to buy technology from a store where I can inspect it in real life but I prefer to buy from Lazada Philippines for a handful of reasons.

I’ve been an avid shopper of Lazada Philippines since it started operating in our country a few months ago. Lazada is known worldwide as a premier shopping outlet online with many other countries having their own Lazada version. The website is maintained by an international corporation and the security that comes from such a large multinational organization puts my mind at ease when making large purchases from them. 

There are also hundreds of positive reviews from loyal customers of Lazada, which has made their reputation stellar in the online shopping industry. In fact Lazada has the most number of satisfied customers that have made testaments to their reliability as far as I've researched. There are a few unsatisfactory commentaries here and there but the happy camper ones far outweigh the negative Nancy’s. It was clear that the unsatisfied customers were truly isolated incidents.

Another consideration that I had was the kind of security feature that the Lazada Philippines website offered. With premier SSL encryption standards it virtually guarantees the ultimate security in financial transactions and keeps all your payment information ultra-safe. If that doesn’t convince you then think about their alternative payment options which give the purchasing power to the customer. If you don’t feel like using your plastic for buying that beautiful tote bag then go for a more traditional approach- you can opt for cash on delivery they also do that!


When it comes to accuracy of delivery, they guarantee everyone in Metro Manila that all products will be at your doorstep with no less than five business days and provincial deliveries arrive in a reasonable five to ten days. Of all my 102 purchases, I have had 101 successful deliveries that arrived at my doorstep within two days. I had one product that arrived on the third day, I think that’s a good track record.

One more thing that really sparks my purchases is that they know their customer base. If you notice they carry products that are Filipino favorites and have a reputation for quality. The brands they have are products that we shop all the time so it becomes a convenient and productive shopping experience.

Well, these are my reasons why I absolutely love-love-love shopping at Lazada Philippines. For me I know that I can rely on them to deliver the products that I purchase in superb quality and reliable customer service that’s truly authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment