Sunday, May 5, 2013

LazadaPH: Cash On Delivery Payments Make Online Shopping Transactions Easier


There are so many wonderful things to be said about Lazada Philippines but I wouldn’t want to focus on all of that. I am a frequent online shopper and I have become more and more particular with what I will purchase online and which companies I will rely on. I would usually go for one that caters to all my needs because this also guarantees a huge amount of savings on my part. It is only recently that I was introduced to the concept of cash on delivery payments by Lazada and I can say that I am greatly impressed.

Convenient Payment Methods 

A lot of online shoppers out there are looking for ways to make their transactions smooth and easy. This is one of the things we consider when we think about getting back on a site and ordering some of other things from there. Lazada Philippines not only offers a number of payment options like the use of credit cards and debit cards. They are also open to online money transfers and payments done through various payment facilities. But this is not what impressed me the most. 

I am most impressed by the fact that this online shopping website, right at the time that they started the business, was already available for cash on delivery kind of promo. What this basically means is that you can place your order online after you’ve created an account and then you will receive a confirmation email with the items and codes of your purchase and the total amount due you. You don’t have to pay for anything until the actual product is delivered to your doorstep which does not take very long either.







Easy, Breezy Transactions

What’s more, you can do a transaction with Lazada Philippines as conveniently as possible. You don’t have to write a promissory note that you will pay the product that you ordered at a specific time. All you have to do is order whatever you like and they will deliver it to your home. You might wonder what happens when the person who ordered is not at home at the time of delivery. Although it is highly suggested that you track your order online which you can do by checking out the website, the delivery personnel will simply come back to your home the day after. There are no hidden charges or add on costs if you are not able to receive your order from the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall at the time of delivery as well.

Add-On Services 

Lazada Philippine’s payment methods are really one of a kind. I don’t think I will ever use another online shopping website locally because they have satisfied my needs and requirements for online shopping in more ways than one. They offer a wide range of products as well --- from gadgets to books to clothes and toys, they’ve got it covered. I am confident with Lazada and I believe that they will be in the industry for many more years to come.






Image Source:


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y8eb8C7H1r5uzpp.png
http://techtemperate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Online.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment