Monday, March 25, 2013

Trust me, it couldn't get any safer than this

Online shops are spreading like wildfire on a hot scorching summer afternoon. Well thanks to the mass availability of the internet, virtually anyone who has wifi access on their phones can on a drop of a hat shop online hassle free. Even off line shops have (y’know actual shops that you walk into) put it into their agenda to have an online presence to keep with the competition. While internet shopping opened up the doors to a vast multitude of great products and items that sometimes you won’t find in regular non online shops, there is still the caveat that you can get ripped off, scammed and cheated by unscrupulous websites who are out to rob you blind and worse steal your identity.
   


When shopping online, it has become imperative to get to know first the website you are dealing with before proceeding further to make a purchase. Never jump the gun. Look around first. The fear of getting ripped off online is the main reason why I am a late bloomer when it comes to online shopping and it makes sense. I mean who would want to have their identity stolen and their credit cards charged without their authorization right?


Enter lazada.com.ph.  Before Lazada, I was a skeptic when it comes to the safety and reliability of online shopping. I can cite a whole bunch of reasons why I decided to shop at Lazada Ph but on the top of my list are safety and reliability. I want to make sure that the company where I bring my money to will fulfill its promise of delivering the products I ordered. There are 3 things that I really dig in Lazada: The cash on delivery payment method, free shipping and free returns. The cash on delivery payment is pretty much self-explanatory. You make the payment only once the item shows up on your doorstep, making the process as safe as buying from an actual shop. Now you might think that the only thing that makes it safe to shop in Lazada is the cash on delivery payment method. Don’t fret, there’s also something for credit card users here. I found out based on my thorough research that Lazada Philippines is certified and complies with industry standards set by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) which means you’re guaranteed that once you key your credit card information in during checkout no one will be able to steal it. Plus let me tell you that they have a physical office right in the heart of the Makati CBD if that can add to your peace of mind. Do don’t hold back and don’t miss out on the great deals. That gadget that you have been salivating over could just be a click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment