Monday, March 25, 2013

An online shopping company that you can trust

I am a recent convert to online shopping albeit online shopping has been around for years now.  lazada.com.ph/  is the very first online shopping site I got involved in and the only one I trusted. Let me connect the dots first. I have been reluctant to do my purchases online because of several factors. On the top of my list of things that holds me back in doing online purchases is the upfront payment required at checkout using a credit card. Now I don’t mind using my plastic in an actual checkout counter in a physical shopping store but using it online is a different story. I worked for a credit card company and I heard of the ghastly horror stories of cardholders getting fraud charges and having their identities stolen after making an online purchase. Since I knew better, I told myself that don’t want to go through that nightmare and besides, my idea of a pleasurable shopping experience is being able to touch, hold and feel the item that I bought. I like to savor and relish the feeling of finally owning the item that I have been saving up for in months and I’d like to do that within the first few hours of coming out of the store.

You get the point? Of course you do. Obviously, when you do online shopping you’ll have to wait until it gets to your doorstep. The magical feeling that I described about finally owning the item you’ve been raring to own simply isn’t there. Lazada Philippines changed all of that perception (well not all but at least the concern about getting fraud was addressed) They instantly got my confidence and trust. The fact that Lazada is a local company with an actual physical office drowned all the fears and anxiety over the prospect of getting ripped off. There’s simply nothing that could go wrong because they have their physical address listed on the site. That shows they are a reputable company who got nothing to hide. Having that peace of mind is priceless. Of course i still wouldn’t have the item at checkout but I don’t mind since delivery only takes around 2-3 days. Not getting the magical feeling that I described above is a trade-off that I can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment