Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Save on Shopping- A Shopping Experience



When I was younger, I loved to go to the mall with my friends on weekends and spend a week’s earned allowance on movies food and clothes. As a teenager during the boom and emergence of large shopping malls across Metro Manila, my friends and I went mall crazy every weekend as possible. However, as a working person in my early thirties, I no longer have the luxury of time and money for going on a shopping spree every single weekend. With the high costs of utility bills at home and the ever increasing prices of gasoline, going to the mall takes extra effort, physically and monetarily. These days, to save on time and gas money, I make many of my purchases online at websites such as Lazada Philippines.  

Many of my friends and co-workers have initially called me crazy for shopping online and putting my full trust on online shops. In my opinion, the trick to preventing from being duped or swindled out of your hard earned money online is to only purchase items from reputable websites. In addition to this, I had done my research on the websites I plan to make some transactions with. Since Lazada is brought in locally by Rocket Internet, I felt reassured that I will what I actually purchased. 

The Best Sales In Town!

One of the things that I like about this website is the hot deals they constantly offer. Being a sucker for anything and everything on sale, I make frequent online visits to see the latest deals and promos they have to offer. Looking for deals at the website is relatively easy and I did not even have to look through every page to find an enticing deal. I noticed that the hot deals at the Lazada Philippines website ranged in value. Some of the items I saw had 5% discounts while other items had a whopping 50% discount on its regular price.  

Appliances Galore  

With my previous great purchasing experiences with this online shopping site, I decided to take the plunge and make my first large purchase. My sister and I needed a new television in our room and I had incidentally seen a 24 inch LED TV on sale at 10% off. After I placed it in my online cart, I chose the credit card option to pay for my purchase. I had already used my credit card to pay for several items at the site and have not experienced any problems at all.  

Hassle-Free Delivery

In addition to having great promo deals at the website, my shopping experience was made easier with the free delivery available. With actual mall shopping, you have to pay for gas and parking tickets. Shopping at this online site saves me a lot on transportation expenses. Lazada is definitely the best Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall. You can take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment