Friday, March 29, 2013

The Service is very Prompt



I’ve been hearing about www.Lazada.com.ph for quite some time now but I have always been hesitant to try it out. I am not a fan of online shopping, perhaps because in the past I have had some problems with my orders that did not arrive or that were totally different from what I wanted. Since then, I vowed to myself that my purchases will only be done at actual stores and never online.

However, there was one time wherein I was at the bookstore searching for a book that my daughter wanted me to buy for her. I couldn’t find the book at the first branch I checked and asked the customer service representative to call the other branches for my inquiry. Unfortunately, the book is sold out in all branches because according to them it was first published way back in 2010.

Spot hard to find items at the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall!

So out of my desire to surprise my daughter, I went online and checked Lazada Philippines and I was surprised to find this book available in their online store. What’s more, I found that there’s around five more of this book registered in their stocks. So I placed my order and the book hunting problem was solved just like that. I was very much willing to pay for the book using my credit card even if I was a bit scared because I know some online transactions using credit card do not work properly as advertised. Remember, I am coming from an online shopping experience that was very negative. But before I clicked on the pay by credit card option, I found that they are offering this cash on delivery feature and I chose that instead. After five days, while my daughter was still in school, I had the book delivered to my home and I gave my payment to the delivery man. I asked for a receipt and he gladly gave me one and even told me that a receipt is mandatory for all their transactions. I was very happy and pleased with what Lazada Philippines can offer me and I knew right then and there that this will not be my last purchase. What made me happier is the fact that this online shopping site has all the latest books too. For a minimal additional charge, I don’t have to travel to the bookstore and go from one to the other just to be able to get the books that I want to read. Now that Christmas is right around the corner, I figured that it will also be a great idea to do my online Christmas shopping with them.

The service is very prompt, my book was handled with care and it was also properly sealed and looked really brand new. I am really grateful that I took my chance on Lazada Philippines because it was what I needed to bring back my confidence when it comes to online shopping. If you haven’t tried their services, do so now and I promise you, you will never regret it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment