Friday, March 29, 2013

How Online Site Resolved Issues

By now, I already know how things work. A lot of customers who shop online tend to be at the losing end when it comes to their faulty product purchases. Especially since most online stores require an immediate payment, how else can you get immediate action for your complaints when the money is already in their hands? But this is not the case with www.Lazada.com.ph. In fact, I am not here to give my all-out praises for the store because to be honest I’ve also had experienced something negative with them. I purchased my Blackberry 9900 cell phone from the store. I paid for it using a bank transfer system and waited for five working days before it gets delivered to my home.

Maybe I am also one to be blamed because when the product was delivered, I was too excited to even check and test it while the delivery man was still around. My thought was that it will work, there’s no problem, and this guy should be elsewhere delivering other things to their customers. When the delivery man left, I found out that my cellphone unit is not working properly.

It would turn out but would last for less than five minutes. I thought it had something to do with the battery so I tried charging it and even that won’t work. This was my first time to buy from Lazada Philippines at that time and I was nervous because I thought that my hard-earned money will be put to waste.

I immediately sent out a complaint, okay, not really a complaint but a letter asking for them to check the phone that was delivered to my house. I wanted immediate action and asked them to prioritize my complaint because I was bound to go to London in a few days. Somebody from the online store responded to my request in less than 24 hours and informed me that they will do their best to attend to my problem and that they will get back to me.

This is when I got even more worried. I thought that getting this kind of message also meant that I would have to wait for more than seven days before I get a product replacement and I was leaving in four days. I sent another email and asked them to look into the matter immediately and I never got any response. The following day, the same delivery man who was assigned to deliver my Blackberry 9900 was there at my doorstep with a new box on hand. I was very much willing to show him what the problem was but he said it’s not necessary. He gave me a new box and waited until I tested it and he even told me that the entire team is sorry for the problem they have caused me.

I was surprised not because they were so open at changing my item but because Lazada Philippines was composed of people who put so much value and high regard for their customers. This makes them the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment