Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keeping the Customers Happy and Satisfied


Complaints about online shopping and online shopping sites no longer surprise me. But that does not mean that I always tolerate them. I don’t. Although I do give a room for mistakes, I still make sure that I shop in sites which have high regard for customer satisfaction. That is why I stick with www.lazada.com.ph. 


My online shopping site

Lazada Philippines is one of my go-to sites when I want to do some online shopping. It is one of the very few that I trust. And I assume that this is the case with a lot of people since this site is known as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Although I have read some complaints about it, the good thing is that in the end, the company was able to give full resolution to the complaints. This just goes to show that even though it is not perfect, the company makes it a point to give the best that it can to correct mistakes and ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the day.

To exemplify that, here are a couple of resolved complaints that I have read about. I am sharing other people’s experience to you because actually, I have not encountered any problems with the site thus far.


Item out of stock

One of the resolved complaints I came across with is that of a father and son who bought a TV from the site. The clients placed their order and paid for it via PayPal. But a couple of days later, a customer representative from the company called them to say that the item they paid for was no longer in stock. With that, the customers just asked for a refund. But that also took longer than necessary.

To cut the long story short, the complaint was fully resolved. The shoppers got a full refund. And the entire time that the incident was on going, a customer assistance representative was always available to assist them in whatever they need. The former was also very apologetic, patient and courteous even during the outbursts of the customers. He or she even went out of his or her way to personally give updates.

Missing items

There are also some shoppers who said that some items were missing in their delivery. The most common instances are those which involve missing parts and accessories. In these cases, customer assistance representatives from the company review the order and ship the missing items immediately.

But there are also instances when misunderstandings occur and there are really no accessories included in the package. In these cases, the customer assistance representatives give a full explanation and apology to the customer.

Conclusion

So in the end, while it is true that there are some pitfalls encountered along the way, Lazada Philippines still ensures that in the end, shoppers like me will get the high quality product and service that we deserve. There are also safety nets in place—just like the comprehensive returns policy. This ensures that we have a solid fallback when problems arise—which rarely happens by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Apart from the 7-day return policy, the manufacturer's warranty and Lazada promise are added perks not available in other online shops.

    ReplyDelete