Monday, November 18, 2013

My buying experience from Lazada

I’m probably a late bloomer in the whole online shopping extravaganza but it’s only because it was only recently that I got internet installed in the house. The only time that I really get to check my Facebook is at work and that doesn’t happen as often as I would like. Now that I finally have internet, I’ve been so hooked that it’s starting to scare me how obsessed I can be. 

I checked out lazada while trying to figure out how to get my ipod dock fixed. Of course I was in denial my cousin was going to pay for it like he promised. So instead of relying on false promises, I decided to just look for a replacement while a lot of things online were still for on sale. I honestly thought I’d stop looking after I saw a cheap enough dock. But I couldn’t help myself from browsing through a couple more pages. Long story short, I ended up spending thrice of how much I initially hoped of spending. I wasn’t completely frustrated. I was actually relieved that I took advantage of the sale and that I finally have internet to make it possible.

There were a lot of things in lazada that I liked. First of all, it was very easy to move around the site. The items were arranged in categories so I basically just checked out the ones that interested me. Some of the big item sales caught my eye. There was even a contest where selected products are priced for only P11. But of course only one each time a promo is released gets a chance. I’m barely online so I’m not banking on getting that one. But still the deal’s still pretty sweet. I tried getting the application but because I don’t have a data plan, it wasn’t as functional on my part as I would have hoped for. 

In the one time I bought online, I can say it’s something I’ll grow to love in time. It’s a lot easier to make use of not to mention cheaper in all aspects. I live far from the city so it’s nice to know there’s an option that requires less traveling on my part. Taking the bus or cab can be very expensive so knowing that there’s a possibility of getting my orders delivered for free to my place is nice. Also, the choices are a lot easier to check out online unlike when looking from store to store.   

Online shopping doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. It’s underappreciated and because of it, I think it puts more effort to prove just how relevant they are in the profit making industry. Because its coverage can go as far as tapping to a worldwide market, I think it has more grasp on what the general markets like unlike with those that are just centered on one area. The policies are a lot easier to adjust to because it refrains from ruling out any type of consumer. Hence, it’s more convenient to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment