Thursday, March 13, 2014

Earphones Crossroads


I’m at the point again wherein I don’t know which earphones/headphones to buy. I’ve been using Skullcandy low riders for a long time now. I like the design and functionality (with built in mic for Skype/sudden calls). But it always lasts a year or so. Maybe because I use it every day? My first one had a wiring fail where the other ear didn’t produce any audio. My second one’s plastic headband snapped and I just taped it. I think it’s a sign that it will fail soon so I am now on the hunt for a good replacement.

If you have suggestions, (my budget is P1000 or below… if it’s really good, okay, a little bit over P1000) please do share. Currently, I am torn between BOOM Leader In-ear Headphones (P958) and Blaupunkt Sport 112 Neckband In-Ear 3D Sport Earphones (P1080) I saw online.
I think this is me at the moment. Minus the suit, gray hair, and white skin. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Thank you very very much.This article is efficient. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am visiting this
    blog on a daily basis and I am finding so much helpful article each time.
    Keep working on this and thank you once again.Do you know about adultrian.
    xnxx

    ReplyDelete